- Who makes Lite-Steer?Lite-Steer is designed and made in the UK by Oakley Innovations LLP.
- How easy is it to fit Lite-Steer?It rather depends on your experience. Some basic mechanical knowledge is essential. For an experienced mechanic the fitting usually takes around 4 hours. If you are less experienced, we recommend allowing 6-8 hours.
- Is it speed sensitive?Yes it is, each system includes a speed sensor. The driver only receives assistance from the system at low speed, up to about 30mph.
- How do I order?You can place your order by e-mail : email@example.com or by calling us on 01435 883301.
- How long does it take to despatch my purchase?We aim to always have our standard units in stock. We are able to despatch within 3 working days from receipt of order.
- Do you ship worldwide?Lite-Steer can be shipped worldwide. We have listed shipping costs to some destinations but if you are not sure, just send us an email with your enquiry.
- How can I pay?There are several ways you can pay. We accept all major credit and debit cards or payment by bank transfer. We also accept payments by PayPal, which is favoured by our overseas customers.
- Do I get a guarantee with my purchase?We fully guarantee our products for 2 years from date of purchase.